Saturday 2 May 2020

Ideas of Image Manipulation


Examples of Image Manipulation

Below are images that I have picked out that really caught my intention and help me understand the full details and style of how to make a creative image. These are just examples from Google, I was to asked to collect different styles of image manipulation weekly for my labs. I will reference the images below. Most of the images of thumbnails from videos on YouTube I will add the link to those videos below.

What is Photo Manipulation? - iPiccy Photo Editor Blog | iPiccy ...



Camera Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial Digital Art - YouTube



photoshop manipulation | photo manipulations | Photoshop Fantasy ...



Fremdbestimmt - 120 Jahre Lügen und Täuschungen - Thorsten Schulte ...




Dad Creates Crazy Images With Son Using His Expert Photoshop Skills




Links of images and videos







              

No comments:

Post a Comment